Office Locations and Hours
3121 Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 796-7150 | Office
(702) 796-9071 | Fax
3150 North Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 233-1000 | Office
(702) 233-1001 | Fax
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday
I was very impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the doctor. I didn’t have to wait to be seen and the doctor took a good amount of time with me. I never felt rushed and she asked all the right questions.Denise D.
Had a great experience from waling in to walking out! The doctor and all the office staff and his nurse were efficient , professional and have a great attitude. highly recommend.Dewey D.
- Overall Rating 95%
- Bedside Manner 98%
- Wait Time 90%
- Likelihood of Recommending to Others 95%
- Ease of Scheduling 90%
State of the Art Cardiovascular Care ♥
- General Cardiology
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Wellness Center
If you have been told that there is a problem with your heart or vascular system (blood vessels) you need to see a Cardiologist who has the expertise and experience to diagnose and treat all types of heart and vascular issues.
If you are experiencing symptoms like shortness of breath, chest pains, or dizzy spells our highly trained cardiologist can help. From consultation to testing, We have the state of the art training and medical equipment to diagnose the issues and find the solutions that are best for you.
Most of the medical testing can be done right in our offices. We provide electrocardiography (records electrical activity of the heart), noninvasive cardiac output measurement (assesses pumping capacity of the heart), treadmill stress testing (screens for blockages in the arteries of the heart), pulmonary function testing (measures the capacity of the lungs), and even research programs that allows for quicker access to new medications and devices.
Echocardiogram, often referred to as a cardiac echo or simply an echo, is a sonogram of the heart. Echocardiography has become essential in the diagnosis, management, and follow-up of cardiac patients with any suspected or known heart diseases. We use this diagnostic approach because it can provide a wealth of helpful information in a non-invasive way with no risks or side effects. The ultrasound imagery helps determine the size and shape of the heart (internal chamber size quantification), pumping capacity, and the location and extent of any tissue damage. An echocardiogram helps our doctors a picture of your heart function such as a calculation of the cardiac output, ejection fraction, and diastolic function.
Transthoracic Echocardiography (Provides a detailed ultrasound picture of the heart)
Transesophageal Echocardiography (Presents a high resolution ultrasound picture of the heart from within the esophagus)
Carotid Duplex Scanning (Screens for blockages in the arteries of the head and neck)
Peripheral Vascular Duplex Scanning (Evaluates blood flow in the arteries and veins of the arms and legs)
Abdominal Aortic Ultrasonography (Assesses the aorta for aneurysm formation, as well as, blockages)
We provide nuclear stress testing and MUGA scanning.
We use a nuclear stress test to measure the blood flow to your heart while at rest and during a time when your heart is working harder either from exertion or medication. This test enables us to see images of the areas where you have low blood flow through the heart and also damaged heart muscle.
With a MUGA scan, we can see video images of the lower chambers of your heart called “ventricles”. We are able to check whether they are pumping blood in a proper manner. We can detect any abnormalities in the size of the ventricles and also in the flow of blood through your heart.
- Holter Monitoring (24 hour evaluation of heart rate and rhythm)
- Event Monitor Recording (Prolonged heart rhythm evaluation)
- Implantable Cardiac Event Loop Recorder (Implanted heart rhythm monitor)
- Signal-Averaged Electrocardiography (Predicts chance of dangerous heart rhythms)
- Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Measurement (Assesses risk of sudden cardiac death)
- Tilt Table Testing (Determines various causes for fainting)
- Electrophysiologic Testing (Special heart rhythm testing to guide therapy)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Permanent removal of abnormal nerve fibers of the heart)
- Permanent Pacemaker Insertion/Care (Treatment of abnormally slow heart rhythms)
- Biventricular Pacemaker Placement/Care (Therapy for congestive heart failure)
- Automatic Defibrillator Implantation/Care (Management of abnormally fast heart rhythms)
- Cardiac Catheterization/Angiography (Affords a direct picture of blockages in the arteries of the heart)
- Intravascular Ultrasound (Provides an ultrasound picture of blockages in the arteries of the heart)
- Coronary Balloon Angioplasty (Reduces blockages in the arteries of the heart)
- Coronary Atherectomy (Removes plaque from blockages in the arteries of the heart)
- Coronary Stent Placement (Placement of plain or specially coated wire mesh to improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart)
- Coronary Brachytherapy (Application of radiation to stent sites in the arteries of the heart, to prevent renarrowing)
- Peripheral Arterial Intervention (Diminishes blockages in the arteries of the limbs)
- Visceral Arterial Intervention (Decreases blockages in the internal arteries of the body)
- Cardiac Biopsy (Samples heart muscle to evaluate various diseases)
- Comprehensive Risk Profile Development (Tabulation of risk factors for the development of cardiovascular disease)
- Life-style Modification Program (Comprehensive reduction of risk factors to promote wellness)
- Lipid Clinic (Evaluation of elevated cholesterol and triglyceride (fat) levels, and treatment by nonmedical risk factor reduction measures, and if needed, specific medical therapy)
- Nutritional and Dietary Counseling (Analysis of current dietary habits with development of short and long term nutritional goals)
We Have Been Recongnized As Some of Nevada’s Top Doctors
Honored By Our Patients
7 Castle Connolly's Top Doctor Awards
The doctors included in Castle Connolly’s Top Doctor listings were selected after peer nomination, extensive research and careful review and screening by our doctor-directed research team. Doctors do not and cannot pay to be listed as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor.
21 Patients Choice Awards
Physician awards as recognized by their patients.
11 Compassionate Doctor Recognition Awards
Honored by patients for treating them with the utmost kindness and respect.
Meet Our Las Vegas Cardiologists
Dr Patrick Hsu
Check out Dr Hsu's full profile to review his credentials and experience.
Dr Samuel Green
Check out Dr Green's full profile to review his credentials and experience.
Dr Navid Kazemi
Check out Dr Kazemi's full profile to review his credentials and experience.
Dr Foad Moazez
Check out Dr Moazez's full profile to review his credentials and experience.
Dr Robert Baker
Check out Dr Baker's full profile to review his credentials and experience.
Dr. Vanessa Gastwirth
Check out Dr Gastwirth's full profile to review her credentials and experience.
Our Core Values:
Personalized Cardiovascular Care, Compassion, Friendliness, Clear Communication, Prompt Service, and Emergency Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you have questions, and we have some answers for you. On the right are the top 3 questions we get. On our dedicated FAQ page we answer question about patients concerns and specific treatments. We also answer questions about billing and insurance coverage. Just click the big red help button and we’ll take you to our FAQ page.
What is the fastest way to schedule an appointment?
How do I fill out patient forms ahead of time?
You can connect with our practice by accessing the patient portal. You will be able to fill out forms, schedule appointments, and view your medical history. Click here to access patient resources.
What kinds of conditions and diseases do you treat?
We provide the full spectrum of comprehensive cardiology services. Heart problems, such as hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, abnormal heart rhythms, and circulatory problems are thoroughly investigated and treated with cutting edge cardiovascular care. Below is a few of the conditions treated by our doctors.
- Hyperlipidemia (Elevation of cholesterol and/or blood triglyceride (fat) levels)
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Hypotension (Low blood pressure)
- Coronary Artery Disease (Blockages in the arteries of the heart)
- Myocardial Infaction (Heart attack)
- Cerebrovascular Accident (Stroke)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (Mini-stroke)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome (Multiple symptoms due to an abnormal heart valve)
- Valvular Heart Disease (Leaky or narrowed heart valves)
- Cardiac Dysrhythmias (Fast or slow heart rhythms causing numerous symptoms)
- Congestive Heart Failure (Weak heart muscle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Heart defects present at birth)
- Carotid Disease (Blockages in the arteries of the head and neck)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (Blockages in the arteries of the legs and arms)
- Peripheral Venous Disease (Swollen veins and/or formation of blood clots)
Office staff was very very nice. The Doctor is AMAZING. She took her time, listened and explained what is going to happen and what is happening. I was already nervous and she made me feel very comfortable and easy. Highly Recommended!!!Lori C.
Very through and detailed.
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Waited only about 5 minutes. The doctor answered all my questions and explained everything in easy to understand terms. Great doctor!Paul H.